Little About The Company
Various companies of all sorts claim they offer actual products, services and a refund option. Although when it comes down to them honoring their word, do they? From my research about Action Refund Reviews, It appears that most do but there are a lot of scams out there of people selling something fast. Or fail to provide services, and then disappear off the face of the earth.
Action Refund definitely has a lot of knowledge in the recovery field, and the right set of tools in persuading scammers and banks on behalf of the clients. So my purpose of this Action Refund Reviews article – is to highlight both good and bad perks of Action Refund, as well as educate individuals about the benefits and negatives of offering chargeback for products and services. But most importantly, we’ll dive in to learn more about old / newer scams of this “COVID-19 year” (and still counting).
Action Refund Reviews Why Should Companies Provide a Decent Chargeback?
Some businesses take pride in offering a chargeback. While other companies are hesitant or afraid of giving this option. Because they fear they’ll lose a lot of money if customers request refunds. Or perhaps it was their devious plans all along?
It comes down to your risk level and the type of industry that you are in. If you are selling or buying a product / service, that has a very low cost for you to fulfill then a refund is a low risk for you. If the company truly provides great products and services then the risk level will be low. On the other hand there are many fraudsters that will happily take advantage of this kind of situation.
Benefits of Offering a refund for products and services with a refund. Demonstrates to prospective customers that the company has confidence in what their business is offering and it lowers the risk for the customer. As the customer knows S/he can make a purchase and get a refund if S/he’s not satisfied. To lower customer risk means the customer will be more likely to buy from the business / broker.
The Downside For Businesses In Offering a Chargeback
From this Action Refund (reviews). I can establish that there’s really just one major downside and that is if someone requests a Chargeback with no actual proof for damages or faulty services. There are three main reasons why someone would ask for a refund in case something sounds a bit suspicious:
- The company didn’t live up to the customer’s expectations. From time to time companies have bad days. As they provide terrible service or defective products. This happens casually, and doesn’t necessarily mean that a company is bad. It was only bad with your specific experience with them. Customers are not always right and are oftentimes to blame when expectations are not met. In any case it’s best that customers and companies clearly communicate expectations to prevent poor experiences that occur due to lack of communication.
- The customer didn’t understand it’s needs and realized after purchasing from the company. That they really want something entirely different, or have no real need for what the company actually sold them.
- Dishonest customers – (as mentioned above). Unfortunately there are dozens of dishonest people that purchase the company’s products and services. With the full intention of reaping the benefits, and then requesting a refund. This is especially true for companies that offer digital products or none physical products like providing knowledge. The customer downloads the product, requests a refund and since the company can’t return a digital product the customer will keep the product, and continue to use it. It’s unfair as many individuals do it.
How A Company Decides If It Should Refund Unsatisfied Customers?
- Does the company’s products and services truly provide value? If it is so. Then the company has a very little risk of selling to honest customers and in most industries there are more honest customers than dishonest.
- Can a company lower it’s risk by setting clear expectations? Ideally this company should want to under promise and over deliver.
- How honest is the company’s customer base? If it has a few dishonest people then the benefits of a refund should outweigh the company’s loss due to dishonest refund requests.
- How much time and money will a company lose if someone requests their refund? If it’s too risky for the business then what conditions can it set for the refund to lower the company’s risk? How will customers perceive these conditions? The conditions must be set pre-chargeback procedure.
How Does Action Refund Operates?
The word “Refund” is powerful. It is used to persuade businesses of all sorts to part from their “hard earned money”. As the customers are comforted by the notion that if traders don’t get value from purchases. Then they could simply request a refund and poof their hard earned money returned back to their wallets. It is a very comforting thought but when it comes down to getting your refund it’s often anything but a comfortable experience.
Fortunately, most companies do honor their option to refund or provide services. But chances are that you or someone you know has been conned at some point in life, facing one of the many common scams.
Action Refund values honesty and transparency above all else. They will provide you realistic advice – always honest, well-tested, practical and most importantly. An advice that can be trusted. They’ll provide you with the right advice regardless of fees. As they are driven by a desire to provide efficient services, often resulting in no fees being generated for other involved parties, as compared to other companies out there.
Free expert consultation
First, fill in the form on Action Refund’s official site and one of their expert wealth recovery consultants will call you back to discuss the details of your case. They will work with you to get a clear understanding of your situation and all possible avenues for recovery. Even if you aren’t sure you are the victim of a scam, Action Refund may still be able to help. And most importantly, from all Action Refund reviews I’ve read online…The company will never start working on a case with low chances of successful refund.
Action Refund Builds your case correctly
Next, your personal Action Refund recovery expert will work with you. Side by side to sift through your documentation and correspondence. Then, the agent will compile all relevant evidence. Using vast knowledge of the chargeback process, Action Refund will build you an ironclad, winning case to get your money back.
Action Refund gets your money back
Finally, unlike other fund recovery services, Action Refund will support you from beginning to end with no capped hours of service or hidden fees. They fight for you in every possible way to get your money back. This includes assistance communicating with the broker, the banks, and regulatory bodies. They won’t stop until we recover your funds.
Action Refund firmly believes in flexibility when it comes to pricing their services. Their method of selling is characterized by prices, which are depending on the size and complexity of each client’s case. From what I’ve understood – the price is negotiable, and Action Refund openly allows bargaining within a certain range, depending on the situation. Each case will be treated individually and attentively.
Everything Action Refund does, they make sure the company won’t compromise on its professional service. In Action Refund’s work environment, they keep holding their staff to a pro standard. Professionalism is one of the most important core values Action Refund sets to itself as a company. They put a strong emphasis on the people they hire and the way they work to get potential and new clients as satisfied as possible.
In Action Refund, they believe in working Smart, not Hard. They have experts who have both psychology and economy background, which allow them to combine efficiency and smart practice and incorporate it into their day-to-day work. This method proved to produce faster results compared to methods of other recovery companies on the market like “Pay Back Ltd” that gladly take their time to not even answering new clients.
Here’s a few examples of Action Refund Reviews On The Web
On their website, Action Refund doesn’t have too many testimonials. This can question their claim of assisting hundreds of victims get their funds back. However, “Trustpilot” – is a common review platform that allows customers to post their experiences with various companies. There Action Refund gains a rating of 4.6 — an excellent indicator of their professionalism. Some of the testimonials on the site include…
- Stefan from Belgium stated “Action Refund’s representatives contacted me very quickly to set up an appointment and discuss my case. They have so far treated my file in a very professional way, analyzing all the documentation I sent them and preparing a very good chargeback letter to support my case”.
- Jane Davies also from The UK states “I asked Action Refund to help me recover some of my losses with a company based in Cyprus. They were unbelievably helpful and confident I would get my money back. I lost around 150k and we got 80k back. I was happy with this. Alex was amazing and fought very hard for me. They are not a scam company and they get results so believe in them. They do get results”.
- Federica from Italy recalls “My name is Federica, I have started my services with action refund 3 months ago, I have lost 100,000 EUR to a scam company which presented itself as a regulated company, they have used Anydesk to access my bank details and transfer money from my bank to them, without me even knowing!! I turned to the help of action refund and thanks to the continued hard work of Mr. Cooperman Alex I got 70,000 EUR back!! Alex had been counseling and guiding me every single step of the way, must say that I felt so hopeless and disappointed at myself. Thank you Alex for all of your professional help.!!”
Action Refund (Reviews) How to Identify a Scam / Fraud?
When the Internet was still fresh. It was a direct mail spam and now it’s email spam and widespread internet offers promising riches or a refund from faulty Forex brokers. The first step in spotting a “get rich quick” scam is to use common sense. Just because someone sends you an email or points you to a web page with bold text, big red font and puts a yellow background behind it doesn’t make their words true. Sorts of celebrity endorsed ads on Facebook that promises Bill Gates fortune. That is fake!
Why on earth would anyone sell a million dollar business system for only $250??? Well, because the world is full of suckers. Don’t be a sucker and don’t fall for promises of easy money. Whether it is a work from home or online business scheme. Don’t fall for promises of quick profits! Scammers make a mint off of the hoppers and dreamers of the world while the doers of the world slowly but surely build wealth over time.
Some websites are obvious scams. But others are put together by slick marketers so be sure to google their name + scam, complaint, etc… to see if anything pops up. Check whois.net to see who owns the domain and how long it’s been registered for.
The common scams they advise clients to look out for are:
- Signal services: These organizations claim to offer information on market movements. A client can spot a fraudulent signal service through the following signs: subscription fees, unverified results, and broker-tied signals.
- High Profit Investment Programs: These are usually Ponzi schemes that use the funds of lower-tiered investors to pay the original investors.
- Forex Bot Schemes: Forex bots are used to automate trading processes. They study market movements and execute trades automatically, usually with improved trading outcomes. However, there are bots that are designed to defraud unsuspecting clients. These bots provide inaccurate market information, promise unrealistic high ROI, and suggest that clients use unregulated brokers to achieve best results.
- Spread markups and commissions: Unregulated brokers often manipulate bid and ask prices by adding markup to widen the bid-ask spread being paid on their platforms. By doing this, they earn more for every trade at the expense of the investor.
Stock Trading Scam
Some stock trading scams are:
- Educational Scams: Scammers often front as educational trading platforms and provide educational courses to inexperienced traders. They often use a four-step pathway to do this: (1) The client is contacted to enroll in a course which will catapult them from a newbie to a pro and also guarantee them high returns. (2) Clients sign for a short online class (say four hours) for a low fee. (3) Course progresses normally but soon turns into a sales pitch promising more advanced trade secrets for a higher fee. (4) Soon, a $800 online class becomes a $8,000 weekend retreat. And the client gains no educational content or expertise.
- Refusal to Process Withdrawals: One method unregulated brokers use to defraud clients is by simply refusing to process withdrawals. This method is usually subtle as they will never tell the clients explicitly that they wouldn’t process withdrawals. What they do is to employ any of the following gimmicks: (1) claiming they can’t verify client’s identity and, thus require further proofs, (2) asking clients to make further deposits as part of the verification process, (3) outlining terms and conditions not related to the client’s case, or (4) not taking calls and block other communication channels.
Binary Options Scam
Scam trading accounts: The features of such accounts include:
- Unusually high ROI.
- Initial deposit is required for trading, after which the client receives a bonus. But before a withdrawal can be made, a client is needed to make profits above the given bonus.
- In a case where the client loses, they are contacted to make even higher deposits.
- Broker Managed Accounts: Fraudulent brokers offer clients trading accounts. They claim to be ex-Wall Street professionals who promise high returns. Brokers are asking clients to make a significant deposit, then they lock the money — that is, when clients wouldn’t have access to their account, neither would they control their funds.
- Trading Software: Other brokers offer trading tools to their clients which would elevate their trading status from an amateur to a pro with just a few clicks. But these tools are scams designed to siphon the clients’ funds.
- Withdrawal or Platform Issues: Brokers often pretend that their platforms are having a downtime. This may seem harmless at first and is often followed by profuse apologies, especially to customers who cannot withdraw their earnings. When these clients contact support to seek assistance to make withdrawals, they are asked to present proofs through a hectic process. In other cases, the brokers simply disappear without a trace.
The Authors Conclusion From This Action Refund (Reviews)
Alas, My Action Refund review has come to an ending. Hopefully, It reveals that Action Refund demonstrates an above-average commitment to their clients as far as chargeback companies go. While most online fund recovery services are impersonal, even rude. Action Refund’s customer service is reliably professional and knowledgeable. Any online financial fraud victims would benefit from going through their free consultation to find out if Action Refund can resolve their case.