VantageMarkets Review – Licensed and Trusted Forex Broker
VantageMarkets, an FX and CFD broker, is part of Vantage International Group. They have headquarters in Australia, Vanuatu, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
VantageMarkets offers a variety of financial instruments, currency pairs, commodities, indices, and crypto assets. The broker claims to provide optimal and easy-to-use trading platforms with advanced trading tools.
For more interesting details keep reading our VantageMarkets review.
|Broker status:||Regulated Broker|
|Regulated by:||ASIC, VFSC, CIMA, and FCA|
|Owned by:||Vantage International Group|
|Headquarters Country:||Australia, Vanuatu, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom|
|Supported Platforms:||MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader, ProTrader (by TradingView), Vantage App|
|Cryptocurrencies:||Yes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|Types of Assets:||Forex, CFD, Crypto (44 Currency pairs 16 Indices 19 Commodities 226 Share CFDs)|
|Free Demo Account:||Available|
|Accepts US clients:||No|
Is VantageMarkets a Regulated and Licensed Broker?
VintageMarkets, founded in 2009, operates under the Vantage International Group brand. Previously called MXT Global and Vantage Markets Pty LTD. Vantage International Group also owns Vantage Global Prime, which is regulated by ASIC and FCA.
Broker VantageMarkets works under four licenses from government regulatory bodies. These are the following:
- Great Britain. The broker operates under FCA license 590299;
- Australia. The company has ASIC AFSL license 428901;
- The Cayman Islands. Vantage Markets is regulated by CIMA under license number 1383491;
- Vanuatu. The broker provides services based on VFSC financial activity permit No. 700271.
Overall, VantageMarkets provides an enviably high level of safety.
VantageMarkets is a regulated and reputable forex broker that has been in business for over ten years. The broker offers a wide range of financial instruments, including currency pairs, commodities, indices, and crypto assets.
What Traders Are Saying About VantageMarkets
If you’re a trader who likes ECN trading, then VantageMarkets is your go-to broker! They will provide you with direct access to liquidity providers. In that way, they save you some trading fees. Plus, they offer two types of ECN accounts.
Yet, if you’re more of a passive investor, VantageMarkets might not be for you. They’re better suited to people who want to be active in trading. The company has plenty of currency pairs to choose from, and you will have the freedom to trade however you want.
When it comes to fees, VantageMarkets has got you covered. Also, the initial deposit isn’t too high, so you won’t need to rob the bank to get started.
All in all, VantageMarkets is a wise choice if you want to be an active trader. Also, the comments from traders are mostly positive.
VantageMarkets Platform Comparison
There are some tremendous platform options available on VantageMarkets. It goes from the classic MetaTrader platform to the super modern ProTrader platform. Keep up with the markets whenever you are on the go with their easy-to-use app.
After all, VantageMarkets provides MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader, ProTrader, and CHARTS by TradingView.
Over 180 tradable assets are available through VantageMarkets. Those are forex, indices, commodities, precious metals, energies, and crypto. With such an extensive range of assets, every trader is likely to find a suitable asset to trade. VantageMarkets offers access to the following instruments:
- 44 currency pairs.
- 16 indices, such as the S&P 500, DAX, FTSE, DJ30, and more.
- 16 commodities, either soft commodities or precious metals.
- 5 indices futures such as DJ30ft, DAX4ft, and NAS100ft.
- 600+ US, UK, and HK shares from large companies, such as Apple, Google, Coca-Cola, and big corporations listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
VantageMarkets Countries Of Service
Although VantageMarkets accepts customers worldwide, it does not accept US customers at the moment. Besides, it does not accept Canadian clients either.
The company also does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as North Korea, Japan, and some other regions.
VantageMarkets operates in a diverse range of regions, including the United Kingdom, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, and France.
Types of Accounts Available With VantageMarkets
VantageMarkets offers a wide range of account types. The broker provides three primary account types: Standard (STP), RAW (ECN), and PRO (ECN).
There is also a demo account and swap-free account that caters to various trader profiles. This broad range of accounts makes it easier for clients to find one that suits their needs.
Can a Trader Use a Demo Account?
Yes, as we mentioned above, the demo account is available at VantageMarkets. This account utilizes virtual money to help you understand how the trading process works.
The demo account is unlimited, which means that there is no time limit on its use. This allows you to practice trading as much as you need before transitioning to a live account.
VantageMarkets offers two primary types of bonuses to its clients:
- Initial Deposit Bonus – Clients can receive a bonus of 50% of their initial deposit, with a maximum bonus amount of 20,000 USD. These funds are credited in the form of credits that can be used to conduct transactions and increase margins, among other uses.
- Fee Bonus – VantageMarkets incentivizes active traders by returning some of the commissions in the form of cashback or rebate. Clients who deposit at least 10,000 USD and maintain this balance can earn commissions of up to 8 USD per lot traded. Furthermore, such clients can also receive additional gifts from the broker, such as a gift card or an iPhone.
Overall, clients can enjoy additional benefits from their cooperation with the company through these bonus programs.
VantageMarkets Terms of Service
When utilizing VintageMarkets, you are consenting to its terms and conditions that mandate users to be of legal age, i.e., at least 18 years old, and possess the legal capacity to enter into a contract.
It is mandatory for users to establish an account with precise and recent information. Also, users are obligated to safeguard their account details.
Leverage, Spreads, and Fees
Compared to other brokers, VantageMarkets generally charges low fees and commissions. The commission per lot per side is subject to variation based on the account type.
- Standard STP account – $0
- RAW ECN – $3
- PRO ECN – $2
Equally, the required minimum deposit varies too:
- Standard STP account – $200
- RAW ECN – $500
- PRO ECN – $20,000
Vantage Markets doesn’t impose any fees on its clients for opening an account with them, nor do they charge any inactivity fees.
Have You Had a Negative Experience With a VantageMarkets Broker? Share Your Story With Us.
If you do not want to become a victim of deception, take care of the following steps. Firstly, do detailed research on a broker. That usually means the following:
- reading reviews from other traders;
- checking the broker’s regulatory status;
- testing out the broker’s trading platform and customer support;
Also, you can always share your story with us.
What Is the Chargeback Procedure?
If you encounter a problem with any broker on the chargeback process, consider doing the following:
- Deactivate your bank cards immediately and inform your bank to prevent further financial damage.
- Consider filing a chargeback, but try to stay away from fraudulent agencies. Sharing your experience can also help others.
Yet, if you need help with chargebacks, book a free consultation with our chargeback specialists who will help you to reclaim your money.
What Is VantageMarkets?
VantageMarkets is an online trading company that offers access to various financial markets.
Is VantageMarkets a Regulated Broker?
Yes, VantageMarkets is a regulated broker. It is regulated by numerous regulatory bodies.
Is VantageMarkets Available in the United States or the UK?
No, VantageMarkets is not available in the United States or the UK. Beware of that!